Ron

Default string comparisons

Hello,

Does anyone have any suggestions for creating an excel
formula for finding the difference between two strings of
numbers that are separated by commas, but are not in
ascending order? For example, the formula output
of "5,7,1,3" and "3,7" would be "1,5" or "5,1". I know
this could be done by VBA using the split function and
some sorting, but I hope there might be a clever excel
formula that can do this all in one step, perhaps
involving the substitute or some other build in excel
function

Thanks
Ron