darshan

Default protect a protected worksheet

I have got one Excel sheet which is password protected some of the users know
the password , i dont want to allow these users to change some of the columns
of the work sheet..but it should be open for me..
Lisa

Maybe look into just protecting the cells that you do not want to be edited
by anyone else. Password protecting a worksheet is scary since if it gets
lost or forgotten it is a bear to get it unprotected. You can make the
document read only also. Just some ideas.

"darshan" wrote:

I have got one Excel sheet which is password protected some of the users know
the password , i dont want to allow these users to change some of the columns
of the work sheet..but it should be open for me..

Dave Peterson

Shhhh. Don't tell anyone!

If you need to unprotect a workbook or unprotect a worksheet , you can
visit JE McGimpsey's site:
http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/removepwords.html

--

Dave Peterson