Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Undue Cntrol+Z suddenly doesn't work..

Hi List

Undue Cntrol+Z suddenly doesn't work.... I read the preceding
coments about Macros running, but I don't see any running and I
created the file from scratch... This applies to all workbooks, not
to just a few

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

After contacting Microsoft both the color problem and the undo problem were
fixed by renaming excel directory in two places in the registry. I do not
know how the problem manifested itself in excel and not in word, but about
the time i noticed the problem I had been using the Pivot table lesson at
Microsoft's Web Site. I don't know if that had anything to do with it, but
am unable to point to anything else.

thanks
bretsharon