Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Automate with a click if possible

I have a workbook that contains 5 worksheets, 4 of them is where the
inforamtion is stored for the 5th sheet which gives totals for ytd
info and monthly info... this means alot of entry of numbers. Is there
anyway to automate the totals from the other worksheets to the totals
page with a click of a button, so I can have month to date and yearly
totals with a click of a button? I know I still have to update the 4
worksheets with data but it would be nice if it would at least give me
the report I need for my different division managers.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Max Max is offline

One possibility ..

Try this sample from my archives*:
http://savefile.com/files/414328
Interactive Summary.xls
(nicely rendered, full details, easy to understand and adapt, as usual <g)

*archives link in sign-off below
--
Max
Singapore