Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Eqa Eqa is offline

Default I have 2 workbooks with linked information how do I merge them

I have two workbooks that are linked with data. I would like to take the
sheet that is linked from one workbook and insert into into the other
workbook so that only one workbook is required with the sheet still being
linked to the other sheets in the second workbook.

Hope this is clear.

Thanking you.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Max Max is offline

Try this on spare copies ..

With both books open ..
Right click on the sheet tab Move or Copy ..
Select the other book from the "To book:" dropdown
Position as desired OK
--
Max
Singapore
"Eqa" wrote:
I have two workbooks that are linked with data. I would like to take the
sheet that is linked from one workbook and insert into into the other
workbook so that only one workbook is required with the sheet still being
linked to the other sheets in the second workbook.

Hope this is clear.

Thanking you.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Max Max is offline