Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Histograms

Can you have a list of columns on a worksheet and point the histogram to
them. In otherwords can you have the histogram change as you point it to
different cells. I have three columns of data and three columns of bins. I
would like the histogram to somehow be able to let the user point it to
different cells and display that information.
--
Motaad