Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
just me

Default histograms

I have a problem with entering the data to get the result that I need.A study
examined how long air conditioning units operated after repair(in hours), I
have the operating times and know to put them in the 2nd column, but i don't
know how to tell the program that ineed to have results in six fourty hour
wide classes.I'm not sure of the 1st column as the times are for one unit.
I'm using excel 2003