Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default find max value in column and return offset of that value

I have a set of sales data with the items listed in column A and columns B
through M are headed by month and contain the total value of each item sold
that month. I want to know which product sold best each month. Does anyone
know how to get Excel to find the maximum value in a column and the text in
the corresponding row of column A?