Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
pes pes is offline

Default Error in Excel 2007 while using MS Wireless Note. Optical Mouse 40

Hi,

I have a strange application error that causes Excel 2007 (in a Windows XP
SP2 notebook with the latest updates) to close and send a error report to MS.

I have this problem with XLSXs and some XLSs (I don't know if this happen
with every XLS).

The problem happens when I scroll up and down too much using the whell of
the Microsoft Wireless Notebook Optical Mouse 4000. I tried with another
Whell Optical mouse, but NO error. I tried to reinstall the latest drivers
for the mouse but the error continues. I even tried with no driver ( I
uninstalled and rebooted) but the error happens again and again. So I don't
think it's caused by the mous driver.

You have to scroll a lot ...but it tooks less than a minute to the error to
happen!! I scroll down a little, choose a cell, and do nothing with it. Then
scroll up and choose another cell. And repeate this a lot....

Does anyone noticed this error??
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I use Logitech, crossing my fingers no errors yet, other errors by the
"ErrorFull".
--
William<"M"
Using 2007