Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default In Excel03, I want wmf files to have dotted lines like in Excel00

When I copy .wmf pictures into Excel 2000, the lines on my graph are dotted.
However, when I do so in Excel 2003, all my lines are solid, and as such, I
cannot print in black and white. Does someone know why wmf files are treated
differently?

Thanks,

Andrew