Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I set up a Table in Excel

I have names, addresses, and phone #s in Excel and would like to create a
table with 4 columns:

Column 1
First Name Last Name
Address
City ST Zip
Phone

The other 3 columns will have headings for information yet to be received
and will be filled in as I receive information from each person. Can anyone
help me do this?
Is this the best way?
--
Thanks, leadmare
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I would advise Putting the address details in separate columns so you can
manipulate e.g. sort,select, the data.

col .. sample Headings
A=First Name
B=Last Name
C=Address
D=City
E=State
F=Zip Code
G=Phone

.... could there be a middle name? If so, keep in separate column