Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Data Validation formulas

I am working on creating an order form for our customers. Items must be
ordered in multiples of the "box discount quantity". So far I have set data
validation for this cell to require the value entered to be equal to or
greater than the value shown in the box discount quantity cell. Is there a
way to validate that this value is a multiple of the box discount quantity?
So if the box discount quantity was 4, the user could only enter 4, 8, 12,
etc.
Thanks for any suggestions.
--
Lele

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Lele,

=MOD(B1,4)=0

This will return TRUE if the value in B1 is a multiple of 4.
--
Earl Kiosterud
www.smokeylake.com