Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Help with formating

I have a schedule to take meds three times a day every day every month. How
can I change the name of the month by using the find and replace function or
other methods...Thank YOu in advance. Greg

Date Time
1-Mar 6:30 am
1-Mar 11:30 pm
1-Mar 4:30 pm
2-Mar 6:30 am
2-Mar 11:30 pm
2-Mar 4:30 pm
3-Mar
3-Mar
3-Mar
4-Mar
4-Mar
4-Mar

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

hi again,
i made a mistake in the formula. it should be.....
=DATE(YEAR(A2),MONTH(A2)+1,DAY(A2))

sorry
FSt1

"FSt1" wrote:

hi,
if your date data in formated as text, the find and replace all will work.
if your date data is fromated as date then try something like this in a
blank column (in your example - column C)......
=DATE(YEAR(A2),MONTH(A)+1,DAY(A2))
copy the formula down the C column, then copy the formula column and paste
special values in the date column....or where ever you want it.

regards
FSt1

"gmboat1" wrote:

I have a schedule to take meds three times a day every day every month. How
can I change the name of the month by using the find and replace function or
other methods...Thank YOu in advance. Greg

Date Time
1-Mar 6:30 am
1-Mar 11:30 pm
1-Mar 4:30 pm
2-Mar 6:30 am
2-Mar 11:30 pm
2-Mar 4:30 pm
3-Mar
3-Mar
3-Mar
4-Mar
4-Mar
4-Mar

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

"gmboat1" wrote:

I have a schedule to take meds three times a day every day every month. How
can I change the name of the month by using the find and replace function or
other methods...Thank YOu in advance. Greg

Date Time
1-Mar 6:30 am
1-Mar 11:30 pm
1-Mar 4:30 pm