Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default master macor

Is there a way that I can have a macro available on every workbook that I
create?

What I'm trying to do is have formatting button so that every time I paste
contents of a Access query into a new book I can have it autofit all my rows
and columns.

Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Store the macro in your personal.xls which is a file which is created first
time you record a macro & indicate to put it in the personal file. Then it
exists in the xlstart directory. If you already have this macro somewhere
else, copy/paste it into the personal.xls and it will always be available.
Bob Umlas
Excel MVP