Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
sc sc is offline

Default DRILLDOWN on a Pie Chart

Jon Peltier referred me to a doc called the Computor Companion, but I don't
see how to do what I want. Hence, I need to ask this again:

I have a simple PIE chart. I want to be able to double-click on one of the
"slices" to DRILL-DOWN to another pie chart that would show its components,
or makeup. Sorry for a repeat question, but is there really a simple way,
without having to write a bunch of code?

Thanks very much,
SC
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You shouldn't be multi-posting. There are already two responses to this
question in the other group.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP