Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Cut is disabled

I have 2 PC's using Excel 2003 that have randomly lost the ability to cut
using the toolbar and the edit menu, the buttons are greyed out. They can
still cut using the ctrl+x function.This occurs on both old documents and new
documents. I have tried reinstalling, also completely removed it and
installed it to a seperate folder from the rest of office and it is still
occuring. Have not been able to find anything different on those 2 PC's as
opposed to the rest of them within our company. Any suggestions would be
appreciated.