Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How i can add text in excel sheet by voice?

i am looking for an solution for entering text into excel sheets
without manual typing.

We actually doing audit of process industries. In field we are
capturing various data . Presently we are capturing data in papers
and then later punch in excel sheet. We are looking for a method
where we can directly punch data in excel sheet in field only.

It could be a hand handled instrument by which we can extract
required data and then export in PC into excel file format.

Is any company n india is handling these kinds of projects.

Regards