Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default text to voice in EXCEL 2007

How do I activate Text to voice in EXCEL 2007.
I have no trouble in Office 2003...but no luck so far in 2007
Yhanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

I have accomplished this programattically. You can see an example @
http://HelpExcel.com/examples/talk.xls
--
http://HelpExcel.com

"pcor" wrote:

How do I activate Text to voice in EXCEL 2007.
I have no trouble in Office 2003...but no luck so far in 2007
Yhanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Try this....Click on the Office Button in the upper left hand corner. Click
on Excel Options. Click Customize. In the "Choose Commands From:" drop down
box you can choose "All Commands". Scroll down to "Speak Cells". Add the
speak cell commands to the Quick Access Toolbar.

FYI: If you go into the windows control panel and go into Sounds, Speech
and Audio Devices, then click on Speech, you can select one of three
different computer voices.
--
tz