Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Switching Pane Views when composing emails

hello,

In OL2003, when I click "New" to compose an email a new window opens.
In the bottom right of the window it looks like there are different page
views.
I would like to change my pane view defaults so that each time I go to
compose an email I don't have to manually change the page view.

Is it possible to change the display option defaults so that each time I
click NEW to create an email I get my preferred pane view?

Thank you in advance.

Cheers