Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default FIND TAB, Replace with Spaces (3) or ...

What character to be used to enter a "tab" in the find box?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

It would be the same as =char(9) in a cell, but alt-0009 didn't work for me.

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Neither for me, but this does work.

Sub Remove_Tab()
Selection.Replace What:=Chr(9), Replacement:=Chr(32), _
LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder:=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False
End Sub

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP