Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Form / Pivot Chart Question

Dear all,

I've produced a series of forms, which open as pivot tables when I select
them from the database window view.

All are a series of summary tables, which total up the no. of attendances to
a particular hospital clinic by type of patient.

On my front screen, i've put a series of command buttons, all of which i've
set up to "open" the individual pivot chart forms.

They open the forms ok, but do not open them in pivot chart view - they show
the underlying records beneath them.

Is there a way I can set the buttons up to ensure they only open the forms
in the pivot chart view?

Thanks,

David
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

What do you mean by "form"? If you mean "sheet", then open the chart sheet
rather than the sheet with the pivot table. You cannot use hyperlinks to
access a chart sheet. You can either put the pivot chart onto a worksheet,
or use a VBA procedu

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Hyperlinks.html

- Jon
-------