Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Conditional Format from other sheet

Hi - I want to create a conditional format which references more than 1 sheet
i.e. Invoices!B2Salesman!B2, is there a way to do this please, Thanks for
any help

Sheila D
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Usually conditional formatting can't refer to cells on other sheets. However
you can use a Named Range. For example, if you are formatting a cell on
Sheet2:
=Sheet1!A1=1
will not work, but
=alpha=1
will work if alpha has been defined to be Sheet1!A1
--
Gary's Student
gsnu200708