Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Get Pivot Function

Hi,
I wonder if somebody could help please?
I use Excel 2003 in which I use the =GetPivot Function. Colleagues of mine
who use my data have Excel 2000. All is fine until they change a Pivot
Field, at which time they lose all calculations. Does Excel 2000 have the
=GetPivot Function?
--
Thanks, Mark
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Mark

There are differences in the way in which GetPivotData works in XL2002
upward compared with earlier versions.
Take a look at Debra Dalgleish's site for more info.

Regards

Roger Govier

"Mark" wrote in message
I wonder if somebody could help please?
I use Excel 2003 in which I use the =GetPivot Function. Colleagues of
mine
who use my data have Excel 2000. All is fine until they change a
Pivot
Field, at which time they lose all calculations. Does Excel 2000 have
the
=GetPivot Function?
--
Thanks, Mark

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Roger,
Many thanks for your helpful post.
I really appreciate your help, as this has answered my question.
Cheers
--
Thanks, Mark