Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Office 2007 Printer

My network HP printer will not work in Office 2007. I have downloaded the
Vista driver, and it will now print Outlook, but nothing in Excel, Word, etc.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Unfortunately this is not an Excel issue.

Dave

"ct51598" wrote:

My network HP printer will not work in Office 2007. I have downloaded the
Vista driver, and it will now print Outlook, but nothing in Excel, Word, etc.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

What may work is setting up the printer as a local printter using the IP
address of the printer (if you know it). I had to do this when our companies
printer server wasn't working. I don't know if your problem is with tthe
printer server, the printer, or your local PC.

You need to add a printer as follows:

1) Select Local Printer atttached to this computer
2) Create a new port - select standard TCP/IP Port
3) endter IP address of printer
4) eneter any name you want.