Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Drop Box Font

I'm sure this isn't as difficult as I am making it, but I can't figure this
out.

I have 2 spreadsheets within 1 workbook. The first spreadsheet has Company
Names, Addresses, etc. The second spreadsheet has a dropdown box that
displays the company name, and when a company name is selected, the address
and other contact information appear (by way of Vlookup). Here is the
formula, =VLOOKUP(A2,Sheet1!$A$2:$F$5, 2, FALSE). A2 is the dropdown box.

This format works perfectly when there is only one contact at the company.
When there are multiple contacts at the same company, only the first contact
name is displayed when the name is selected.

The only way that I could think to remedy this problem was to put a number
after each company name, and then set the color of the number to white so
that it would not appear when printed. This works fine on the data sheet,
but when select the name, for example McDonalds 1, the 1 does not appear in
white.

Is there any way to make the 1 appear in white without having to change it
each time, or is there another way entirely to make the additional contacts
appear?

Thank you in advance!