Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Creating and Printing Circles--they print out oblong

I use Excel to creat drawings, but found the output looked "different" from
the screen. I set up the following test.

Draw an oblong shape. Then right click to format, and on the size tab, set
horizontal to 5" and vertical to 5". Then Print.

The print out of the circle is not the same distance horizontally as
vertically. Same regardless of which Printer I use.

I am stumped...what am I missing here? I want a true circle of 5".

Drub Troll sends.