-   -   Cant visible autoshapes(Circles, Rect) in sheet and also in print (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/49916-cant-visible-autoshapes-circles-rect-sheet-also-print.html)

kumar

Cant visible autoshapes(Circles, Rect) in sheet and also in print

I have created rectangles and circle(Drawing) in excel sheet. but i cant
visble after creation and also not visible in my print preview. please help
me. thanks in advance.

BizMark

Quote:

Originally Posted by kumar
I have created rectangles and circle(Drawing) in excel sheet. but i cant
visble after creation and also not visible in my print preview. please help
me. thanks in advance.

What you need to do, kumar, is to either go to the 'Format' menu, or right-click on the shape(s), then select "Format AutoShape".

You will then see a dialog box with the following tabs:

Colors and Lines | Size | Protection | Properties | Web.

Select the 'Properties' tab, and you will see the following options:

(•) Move and Size with cells
(•) Move but don't Size with cells
(•) Don't Move or Size with cells

[√] Print Object

If the 'Print Object' tick box is unticked, tick it. This should solve the problem.

Regards,
BizMark