sue t

Default Pivot Tables

Hi - I have got to learn fast how to make pivot tables
from a database in Excel 2003. I know how to set up the
database, however I just don't seem to grasp the logic or
procedure to set up the table. Is there somewhere on the
web that I can go do get almost a step by step
explanations and examples to make them clearer? Thank You
Debra Dalgleish

There are instructions and links for pivot tables on Jon Peltier's site:

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List