Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
TDC TDC is offline

Default Check box reversal

I want to use a check box to hide some cell and unhide the same. So, when
the check box is checked I am using a macro to hide the cells, but then how
do I get the cells unhided since a check box can only assign one macro.
Suggestions?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I'm not sure what the nature of the cells you're hiding, but I played with a
column and set the hidden property to the linked cell value of a check box.
Say your check box is linked to a cell named "cbout". the following line of
code hid column f:
Column("f:f").hidden = range("cbout").value
I assigned that macro to the check box and was hiding and unhiding column F
to my hearts content.

I don't know if that will apply to your application, but I hope it helps.
E.Q.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
TDC TDC is offline

E.Q. - Thanks a lot. That works great and it is so simple. Sometimes one
can't see the forest because of the trees.

TDC