Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel trial?

I would like to download a trial copy of excel. Whenever I try to do it I get
redirected to microsoft office. Is microsoft office the same as excel? If
not how the hell do I get a trial copy of excel?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Excel is part of office and you usually get Excel & Word as a minimum
--
John
MOS Master Instructor Office 2000, 2002 & 2003

Ice Hockey rules (especially the Wightlink Raiders)

"shootist" wrote:

I would like to download a trial copy of excel. Whenever I try to do it I get
redirected to microsoft office. Is microsoft office the same as excel? If
not how the hell do I get a trial copy of excel?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Microsoft Office is a suite of Application, one of which is Excel.

Others are Word, Access, Outlook, Powerpoint and more depending upon which
edition you want.

I believe you cannot download a Trial of just Excel alone.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP