dperkins

Default When I open an Excel file attached to an email, it opens as read-.

When I open an Excel file attached to an email, it opens as a read-only file.
How can I chage this to open as a regular excel file?
CyberTaz

Go to the folder where the file is located (you can do this thru the Open
File dialog box as well), right-click the icon & choose Properties from the
popup menu. Remove the Read Only check at the bottom.

This should do it |:)

"dperkins" wrote:

When I open an Excel file attached to an email, it opens as a read-only file.
How can I chage this to open as a regular excel file?

Lady Layla

Save file that is attached to the email -- then go and open it