Chewy

Default Auto Update / Save

G'day Board,

I currently have multiple worbooks that automatically update from one source
booklets everytime I open them. Great ... however, I need to email these
workbooks out and it is a large task to open, update and save the workbooks
with the newest results before I email them.

Any ideas on how to get around this issue? Is there an autosave on update
function etc.

Cheers,
Chewy
CyberTaz

Hi Chewy-

I am not aware of such a function, but may I suggest recording a macro to
automate the task for you? That could make it as simple as clicking a button
to get the job done. |:)