Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I subtotal a range of data and export to a new workbook?

I worksheet of transactions (sometime several thousand) that I need to "break
out" by salesperson id (which is a column in the worksheet) rather than cut
and paste, I'd like to export the data to a separate workbook for each person
each time the salesperson id changes in the list.