cheree

Default How do I email my contact list to another computer

I am a secretary and my bosses want me to update there contact lists on my
computer and then email the updated lists to them. How do I do that????
Thank you
Cheree Hartzell
Dave Peterson

If you're using Outlook, you may want to post into a dedicated Outlook
newsgroup.

But this may work.

Have your boses export their contacts to a .CSV file.
Mail that .csv file to you.
You can open it in excel, edit it, and then save (still as a .CSV file).

Then mail it back to the bosse so that they can reimport it to Outlook.

(I would edit it in excel so that I wouldn't have to clutter my Contacts in
Outlook.)

========
Another option.

Have your bosses create another .pst file in Outlook. Have them copy just the
Contacts to that .pst file.

Then they can find that .pst and email to you. You open it, work on it, and
email it back. They open the updated copy and merge it into their real contact
list.

If you know what a .pst file is, then this might be simpler. If you don't, then
I'd suggest you use the .csv file.

--

Dave Peterson