Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Printing selected columns

Hi

How do I hide a column from being printed. I don't want the column
hidden normally just went it is being printed?

Example
A B C
1 1 1
2 2 2

The print shows only columns A and C

A C
1 1
2 2

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Maybe you could use a macro.

Record one when you hide column B, print your worksheet and then unhide column
B.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Click on column B and "Hide"

Print then "Unhide"

Record a macro whilst doing this and then run the macro.

Or look at ViewCustom Views method. Print settings are saved with each Custom
View.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP