Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default VLOOKUP Help --

Ok, I know i'm probably missing something simple. I created a simple VLOOKUP
to pull contact information from our customer base. All I want it to do is
pull the contact name and phone number when I type in the company name.
Problem is, when I enter an approximate name (not exact... I.e. microsoft
instead of Microsoft Corporation), it pulls the information in the cell ABOVE
the company info.

Table:
Apple, Inc. Steve Jobs 800-800-0800
Microsoft Corporation Bill Gates 900-900-0900

I type in Microsoft, I get Steve Jobs and 800-800-0800. If I type in
microsoft corporation, I get the correct information. What am I doing wrong?

Excel 2003.
Formula: =VLOOKUP(AO7,Contactlist,12,TRUE)