Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Template Question

I have a spreadsheet with many columns that represent numerical measurements.
For instance, "Width", "Height", "Diagonal", etc. I also have three columns
that further detail information about the measurements: "Fixture", "Date",
and "User". There are 4 fixtures that are used (1, 2, 3, and 4), and about
three users (the "User" column is really not important). I receive a new
spreadsheet each month displaying this information. I am to output a graph
for each measurement ("Width", "Height", etc.) with the x-axis being date, a
series for each fixture, and the data points representing the value of the
measurements for each date. Therefore, I should have as many graphs as I have
columns for measurements.

I would like to create a template where I can put this information in each
month that will automatically output a graph for each measurement column with
a series for each fixture. Unfortunately, there is not always the same amount
of data (rows) for each fixture, so I can not simply specify the range of
rows that it should include. Is there a way, possibly through some code, that
I could specify the series based on the "Fixture" and output a graph for each
measurements ("Width", "Height", etc.)?

I understand this is a complicated question, but any help would be very much
appreciated. Thank you to anyone who can tackle this beastly problem.