Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default A template for tracking progress against performance targets

I need to put together a mechanism for capturing data which tracks progress
made against a teams performance targets. Does anyone have a template or know
where I can download a suitable template for this purpose.

Reply urgently needed.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thanks Mike but have already been through the list. nothing on performance
targets or Key performance indicators (KPI).

Grateful for any further guidance.

Fiyet