Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default convert Arabic Date

Dear All,
Is there any way to convert the Arabic date (Hijira) corresponding to
Gregorian Date?
Thanks..john britto...
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

John,

Not everyone here is familiar with what an Arabic date is. I'm not. You
might get a better reply if you describe the format of an Arabic date, what
the base year is relative to Gregorian years, and so on. The more detail
you provide, the better the chances are for a meaningful solution.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"John Britto" wrote in message
Dear All,
Is there any way to convert the Arabic date (Hijira) corresponding to
Gregorian Date?
Thanks..john britto...

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,
Take a look he

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/498730/en-me

HTH

"John Britto" wrote:

Dear All,
Is there any way to convert the Arabic date (Hijira) corresponding to
Gregorian Date?
Thanks..john britto...

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

Sorry I've come into this a bit late.

There's an Excel addin available with many functions, including conversions
between several different calendars, such as:

Civil (Gregorian) calendar
Julian calendar
Hebrew calendar
Islamic (Hijri) calendar
Persian (Shamsi) calendar

It's available, free, from the following web site:

http://www.geocities.com/couprie/calmath/index.html

Regards,

John