Akhilesh Dalia

Default How to jump date?

I entered a date in A1 and dragged it, due to dragging it increase at the
interval of one. I want to jump my date two times at the end of the week.
Simply I want to jump my weekly off and want only working days by dragging
it. Please help.

Regards

Akhilesh Dalia
akhileshdalia<athotmail<dotcom
Bob Phillips

You could put a date in A1, then in B1 add

=A1+1+(WEEKDAY(A1)=6)*2

then drag that formula down

--

HTH

RP

"Akhilesh Dalia" wrote in message
I entered a date in A1 and dragged it, due to dragging it increase at the
interval of one. I want to jump my date two times at the end of the week.
Simply I want to jump my weekly off and want only working days by dragging
it. Please help.

Regards

Akhilesh Dalia
akhileshdalia<athotmail<dotcom

CyberTaz

If you want to do the same thing without writing an expression, you can
simply use the Fill command as follows:

1) Enter a start date and select that cell plus as many additional cells as
necessary,

2) Go to EditFillSeries and select Weekday from the right column (labeled
Date unit).

Hope this is useful |:)

"Akhilesh Dalia" wrote:

I entered a date in A1 and dragged it, due to dragging it increase at the
interval of one. I want to jump my date two times at the end of the week.
Simply I want to jump my weekly off and want only working days by dragging
it. Please help.

Regards

Akhilesh Dalia
akhileshdalia<athotmail<dotcom

Akhilesh Dalia

Your suggestion is very good. It jumps from Friday to Monday (Skipping
Saturday and Sunday). But when I want to jump from Saturday to Monday (Skip
only Sunday) the earlier solution of Bob is helpful, cause you can customize
that formula.

Any way it's nice to support me.

"CyberTaz" wrote:

If you want to do the same thing without writing an expression, you can
simply use the Fill command as follows:

1) Enter a start date and select that cell plus as many additional cells as
necessary,

2) Go to EditFillSeries and select Weekday from the right column (labeled
Date unit).

Hope this is useful |:)