Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Multi Post

I am sorry my intent was not to multi post. I just signed up today and I do
not see my first posting. I thought there was a oroblem in getting started
and the first one did not post. If there is a suggestion as to where the
first posting is I would appreciate.
Again I am very sorry!!!!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JMB JMB is offline

You should be able to find it he

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...5-10e5ca13bfa5

But you may need to expand a little on your question. Sometimes, posts can
take a little time to show up on the server.