-   -   Multi Post (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/129108-multi-post.html)

MGP31

Multi Post

I am sorry my intent was not to multi post. I just signed up today and I do
not see my first posting. I thought there was a oroblem in getting started
and the first one did not post. If there is a suggestion as to where the
first posting is I would appreciate.
Again I am very sorry!!!!

JMB

Multi Post

You should be able to find it he

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...5-10e5ca13bfa5

But you may need to expand a little on your question. Sometimes, posts can
take a little time to show up on the server.