Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Is Access bundled in Office 2003

I'm trying to find out if Access is in Office 2003. I can't find it on my
computer. If it's not bundled with Office 2003 how do I get it.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Access is bundled as part of Office 2003 professional, and it can be
purchased as a standalone application. However, Office 2003 (and Access
2003) are no longer for sale by Microsoft; the only version they sell is the
new Office 2007.

Finally, this is a newsgroup for MS Excel, not Access. Please post Access
related questions in the appropriate newsgroup.

Dave