Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How can I query my excel database.

Hey people, i'm in need of help!! I made a vba recordset code that imports
the whole access table into my excel worksheet. How the hell can I run a
query in excel (I know Oracle, and I understand jack about MS Query, it
really isn't SQL). I want that result of the query to be in another
worksheet. Made it like this cause there's many queries I need to make (218)
and excel will most likely freeze if it searches for queries in access
(import data).
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Try this page Chay
http://www.rondebruin.nl/accessexcel.htm