-   -   How can I query my excel database. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/128832-how-can-i-query-my-excel-database.html)

Chay

How can I query my excel database.

Hey people, i'm in need of help!! I made a vba recordset code that imports
the whole access table into my excel worksheet. How the hell can I run a
query in excel (I know Oracle, and I understand jack about MS Query, it
really isn't SQL). I want that result of the query to be in another
worksheet. Made it like this cause there's many queries I need to make (218)
and excel will most likely freeze if it searches for queries in access
(import data).

Ron de Bruin

How can I query my excel database.

Try this page Chay
http://www.rondebruin.nl/accessexcel.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Chay" wrote in message ...
Hey people, i'm in need of help!! I made a vba recordset code that imports
the whole access table into my excel worksheet. How the hell can I run a
query in excel (I know Oracle, and I understand jack about MS Query, it
really isn't SQL). I want that result of the query to be in another
worksheet. Made it like this cause there's many queries I need to make (218)
and excel will most likely freeze if it searches for queries in access
(import data).

Chay

How can I query my excel database.

Thank you a zillion Ron de Bruin.