Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How to open Exl2007 file

Sir,
I downloade a file from office templates. I want to open in this office XP.
Please tell me how can i open.

Regards

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Sir,
I downloaded this pack. but file could not be opened. I m using Office XP.
The error is "This file is not in recognized format"

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If you're using Office XP you can't open a spreadsheet saved in XL 2007
format, unless you install the compatibility pack:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/pr...686761033.aspx

Even then you may encounter problems.

Dave
--