Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Extracting rows from a spreadsheet using values from another shee

I have one sheet that has a column containing unique 5 digit alphanumeric
numbers. I would really like to be able to extract rows from another sheet
where the 5 digit code in a column equals one I have in the first sheet. I
would like the extracted rows to appear in a new sheet.

I really dont have the knowledge to do this and doing it manually is taking
hours.

Is there a way to do this in excel?

Many thanks,

Alex