Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
riponalong

Default Im trying to remove blank rows in an Excel spreadsheet Printout

Im trying to remove blank rows in an Microsoft Excel spreadsheet printout.
When using the spreadsheet and working horizontally with IF statements, you
can easily end up with lots of rows in a printout that are False, thus the
line isnt there to print. Is there a combination of functions or arguments
that I can use to eliminate the unwanted blank lines in the printout?

I appreciate any help anyone can be. Thanks in advance.

Rick

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
rsenn

Hide the rows (or columns) before printing.

Format Row Hide

--
rsenn
rsenn's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=29050

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
ScottO

Have you tried using the AutoFilter feature in the Data menu?
Refer to in-built help if you're unfamiliar with it.
Rgds,
ScottO