Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default how do i set Excel 2003 files to open in own window

I would like to open each spreadsheet I use in its own window. It is easier
when I have to cross-reference between spreadsheets. How do I set this? Thank
you for any help i can get.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I just start another instance of excel by:

Windows start button|run
type: Excel
Click ok.

Then File|open the workbook that I want in that instance.

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

On the Tools ~ Options Menu under View, if you check the Windows in Taskbar
option, it will show each workbook in a new window.

HTH