-   -   how do i set Excel 2003 files to open in own window (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/128532-how-do-i-set-excel-2003-files-open-own-window.html)

Becky

how do i set Excel 2003 files to open in own window

I would like to open each spreadsheet I use in its own window. It is easier
when I have to cross-reference between spreadsheets. How do I set this? Thank
you for any help i can get.

Dave Peterson

how do i set Excel 2003 files to open in own window

I just start another instance of excel by:

Windows start button|run
type: Excel
Click ok.

Then File|open the workbook that I want in that instance.

--

Dave Peterson

E-Coder

how do i set Excel 2003 files to open in own window

On the Tools ~ Options Menu under View, if you check the Windows in Taskbar
option, it will show each workbook in a new window.

HTH